View RSS Feed

Ronbeast

Getting through it.

Rate this Entry
As of tomorrow at 5 pm, I will be finished with my second midterm. I cannot wait. 10 hours of nothing but school work every single day can really drive a guy wild, especially when it's all high level theory and browsing through technical documents. Finals are in two weeks, great...

I cannot wait to be finished this stuff and get out in the real world. It will be nice to actually be considered a "professional" , as opposed to "That young fella with barely any work experience".

I'm looking forward to also getting a school jacket in the future. Of course, that won't be for another while yet. In order to get one of these jackets, you have to have completed the first 6 semesters. It may not seem like much, but it really is a powerful symbol, considering not everyone can go out and buy one.

I can't wait to reach the tipping point, where I make it to the home stretch. It will be so rewarding, and profitable.

-Ron
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Keep at it, Ron. All to soon, the schooling will be over and you will be out in the ' real world '. Good luck with your next mid-term exam.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.