View RSS Feed

My blog...Mine, MINE!!!!

Bought diapers at WalMart today...had a short exchange with the attendent....

Rate this Entry
So today I was at WalMart to buy a couple of things for work, and since I was there decided to get a new package of Assurance diapers, since I'm about out. I went through self-checkout like I usually do, and had to make two separate for work and one for me. I did the work stuff first, put the sack in my cart, then ran my diapers and pool filters. The attendant saw the diapers on the checkout, saw something else in my cart, and asked me if I had done them separately...of course I answered in the affirmative and showed her the receipt for the first purchase. She then said "I just saw the Assurances and wanted to make sure." She was very pleasant about it and didn't comment on my purchase other than that. I had no fear, did not act embarrassed or anything. It was just another purchase for me.

For those of you who fear what the cashiers will think, this is a good example that shows they usually do not care, and usually don't even raise an eyebrow. I have not felt uncomfortable buying diapers at WalMart, or anywhere else for that matter, for a long time. The most times you do it, the more normal will get.

Im not even scared to buy diapers. Its non of there business anyways. they cant change they way we are so be it.. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.