View RSS Feed

MegaChar

I get my high school deploma tomarrow...

Rate this Entry
Oh boy!...I started school when I was 4 years,now its finally ending...at least for now untill college starts in the fall...

When I do think back on my life,I seemed to miss so much of it just trying to forget all of the bad stuff that was going on back then...

So I want to say thank you to you all for the few months I was here,helping me understand this DL side of me...I haven't been any happier then I have been when I was on this site...You all helped me soo much with my life that I just dont know what to say

This dosnt mean im leaving this forum[that would be a bad idea]

Im just letting you know that im going to be a good adult and try to help everyone the best I can...

Anyways...After I leave early and head home,im going to get all my stuff together and head over to my close friends house which now she knows about my DL side and will talk some more about this and...tomarrow...get deploma and at sober grad,try to win lots of money[probly use some of it for diapers since im running low] and stuff for mom and me like flat screen tv,cameras,iPod Touch...and eat to my heart content making massive sandwiches and eating the ever lasting salsa...and me diapered

Tomarrow will be a fun day...

See ya from a diapered Charizard...
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.