View RSS Feed

Blogs, a different meaning for ABDL's elsewhere.

Rate this Entry
I find that one of things I like to do the most on this site is read the blogs. Usually it's a pile of different snipets with various themes, some talk about diapers, others do not. I really find them to be some of the most interesting material to read on the site, but of course there are only a limited number I can read, due to the fact that they're isn't an infinite amount and some are redundant or no longer relevant.

....So, I look elsewhere for other blogs, and of course Google (or another search engine) seems like the best way to find a good blog to read. I do like reading blogs with an ABDL background, so I use ABDL as a start for when I am looking. Well... Let's just say results aren't very satisfactory. I've been feeling about 90% AB lately and about 10% DL, so when I stumble across a blog with ABDL in the title, I hope that it might be a good read. But then when I load the site, I'm usually greeted with a tagline similar to : "You won't believe all of the freaky stuff going on" or similar.. some are even for paysites..

I understand that for a lot of people, this fetish is purely sexual, but it seems to me that most of the time the sexual aspect is the one being catered to, not the AB side. I understand that sex sells, but it would be nice for there to be a spot for Pure AB's.

I'm not against the 18+ stuff, but it would be nice to have something to read about, because even the comments on those sites appear to be written by the bottom 1% of society. Consisting of comments like "Can I be ur daddy", or "You shud wet your diaper". It's insane. I don't understand why people feel that because this other person shares their fetish it's okay to harass them.

I've found a few blogs that were okay though, but alas they haven't been updated in years. That Makes me think that they probably weren't very popular (compared to the sites that have sexual content) or the author just didn't have the time to deal with running a blog. Kinda sad, some of them had decent material.

I guess the search will continue on. I've been considering starting my own, with the help of my girlfriend. Probably not anytime soon, but in the future. Ahh well, back to the drawing board.

I don't like when people have their blogs or comments be 100% abdl. Like "omg I haz a wet diaper". I come to sites like these to make friends and stuff, and yeah I know everyone here has a similar interest in diapers thats why we're here, but I like seeing what other people do with their time to. I can understand looking for a blog that's not sexual too. A lot of the time the blogs I do read about diapers is peoples struggles with acceptance and stuff.
    can i be ur daddy - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.