View RSS Feed

I turn 18 today

Rate this Entry
It seems so surreal that I turned 18 today... It feels like it was only yesterday that I was a nervous 14 year old walking into a pharmacy to purchase some cheap depends diapers. Now I'm leaving high school and things are going to feel different while being classified as an "adult". I usually get really sad about birthdays... as a Teen baby Adult baby, I wish to stay young as long as I can! I remember 4 years ago I hoped that I wouldn't still be participating in this ABDL fetish by the time I graduated high school. All well.

Anyways, I had a great time last night with some friends celebrating my birthday and hopefully I will embrace the new "AB" tagline by my name on this forum.

Happy birthday! It's not all bad, getting older and stuff. I remember thinking like you (last year haha) , but I really don't feel any different now than I did when I was 14 or 15, it's weird how things work like that.

I know what you mean. I just graduated highschool and turned 18 a couple months ago. Being an ABDL really helps against the sometimes to fast speed of time.
    Happy belated birthday!
    Hi, wambles. What Asher said goes for me, too.
    Off on the side, I saw "I turn 18 today" by fifigal. Did a doubletake and had to click on this.

On topic: Happy Birthday! - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.