View RSS Feed

tkuk

Had a haircut, feel and (apparently) look more little kiddish :)

Rate this Entry
Been a while since I've been on here and lots has happened since I've been gone.

Firstly, I've had a haircut for the first time in ages. According to my boyfriend, it makes me look more kiddish. I have to say, I agree. I basically had a number 4 cut and had the top spiked a little. It's not only the look, I actually feel more kiddish too. I've just literally snuggled up with my pooh bear with my paci in mouth, whilst wearing a goodnite too . I think I'm going to have my haircut done on a more regular basis.

In other news, my parents have finally sold their house to a smaller house which I absolute detest. They keep moaning at me to pack up, but how can you get the enthusiasm to do so when you hate the house you'll be moving into.

Plus my dad thinks all americans are idiots after watching an episode of Gold Rush. I hate it when he blurts out stuff like this. Makes me want to slap some sense into him.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hah! Im so glad you posted this blog! I was just thinking about getting a haircut to look more kiddish haha.
    I have long hair...was thinking about getting maybe a bob...like little girls usually get...

Sorry your parents are wanting you to leave... and that you dont like the place your moving too. That can be annoying -_-....but dont let that ruin your day...
    Have fun with your new haircut and snuggling with pooh sounds like something Ide like to do right now hehehe
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.