View RSS Feed

LilRetroBoy

teddy's plushy stuffed amninals

Rate this Entry
its amazing how they make you feel my favorite one to snuggle with at the moment is my Lotso bear from toy story 3 he's soft and smells of strawberries
when i am shy i hide my face with a teddy when im sad i hold him tight when i am happy i show him off but thats all on line via skype or face book.

its bizarre i can bring my self to be around my family in my sleep suit and laugh off any comments made about how silly i look in it but i cant bring my self to let my family see me use my teddy's despite the fact there all over my bed room am i alone in this i just don't no what i wold say if they seen me hugging any of my toys with out saying to them i am a adult baby

i recently stayed the night at my sisters i did not sleep very well because i didn't have one of my teddys with me this has me worried because i am going on a weekend away with this group i go to only some of the people there no i am AB should i take a teddy or not

Comments

I teddy helps you get a good nights sleep I would say take him along.
    most people think nothing of it.
    I've been in a similar situation as you. The way I see it is there's a difference between needing a teddy bear to sleep in your own bedroom, and needing one whenever you sleep anywhere else. Like everyone says about AB/DLism as a hole, there's nothing wrong with it as long as it doesn't control your life. A teddy bear, however, is a kind of grey area. I saw a poll not to long ago and it said that one in three adults still bring their stuffed friends with them on business trips and such because it's a little piece of home. So sleeping with a teddy bear isn't something to be so afraid of being discovered about because it really isn't that weird, it's one of those things people often do, but don't admit to. As for whether or not you want to take a teddy with you on the weekend depends on the age of the people going, and if you're comfortable with openly sleeping with one in front of this crowd. If the people going are mature, and you're okay with answering a few questions/ignoring offhand remarks, go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisusernamewontfi
    I've been in a similar situation as you. The way I see it is there's a difference between needing a teddy bear to sleep in your own bedroom, and needing one whenever you sleep anywhere else. Like everyone says about AB/DLism as a hole, there's nothing wrong with it as long as it doesn't control your life. A teddy bear, however, is a kind of grey area. I saw a poll not to long ago and it said that one in three adults still bring their stuffed friends with them on business trips and such because it's a little piece of home. So sleeping with a teddy bear isn't something to be so afraid of being discovered about because it really isn't that weird, it's one of those things people often do, but don't admit to. As for whether or not you want to take a teddy with you on the weekend depends on the age of the people going, and if you're comfortable with openly sleeping with one in front of this crowd. If the people going are mature, and you're okay with answering a few questions/ignoring offhand remarks, go for it.
    i think i will take a teddy but i think i will take a small one because he will be easier to pack last year the group 2 people dressed in tiger sleep suits so i can easy take my dragon one and no 1 will say much in the way of hate
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.