View RSS Feed

Dont throw out your baby stuff!

Rate this Entry

I lub meh bebeh stuffs [IMG][/IMG]

Okay, so anybody who read my old blog post, knows I threw out all my baby stuff because
1) I went nutso freako and did soemthing STUPID! that I regret!
2) I couldnt hide it anymore.
3) I went nutso freako.

Okay, so because I just need a new Nuk5...because i threw out my old one when I went nutso and said "Im not a baby." loll YAH RITE.
So I bought a mimijumi, a bottle that simulated breastfeeding..cuz it just looks cool :D.
-a new Nuk 5 :D
-and im getting a toddler Mcdonalds toy :D
-AND....well i think thats it.

(i feel like im forgetting something....illl post a blog when i get all my stuff and show ya!) YAY FOR NEW STUFFS =D

Please dont ever throw out your baby stuff.... D:

Very sound advice, LittleHanna. I only purged a few times when I was in my early twenties. I threw out both my baby stuff, and my girlie things. I was going to start fresh and put this part of my life behind me. I lasted about a week before I started shopping for items to replace what I had gotten rid of.
    That sucks but I bet it nice to be getting new stuff again.
    I still have a old small teddy bear and blankie from when I was a baby.
    I plan to keep those for all time.
    I agree with this blog post! Extreme purges are a terrible idea. I think the worst purge I had was throwing out a single diaper... and I regret even that! It was a long time ago.

Though.... it's almost like I "purged" from age 4 to 12. Anytime I saw baby stuff from my past, I didn't want to look at it. I sort of wanted to pretend it didn't exist, as if I was never a baby or something. (Not really including stuffed animals, though I think I did start to eventually lose interest in them for a while.) - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.