View RSS Feed

Ronbeast

Long days

Rate this Entry
Yep, I guess I should have realized that "technical intersession" in the world of engineering can be directly translated as "We'll cram 4 full courses of theory down your throat in the span of 6 weeks and then test you on every single thing".

It's not too bad, as I'm used to long days of work. But with so many terms and systems flying at me in one shot, it's hard to retain all of that important information. Add to the fact that I have upwards of 7 assignments a week, plus about 40 hours of class a week and I don't really have much time for doing anything. With my scheduling, I go to school in the morning, come home mid-evening and then work my ass off until I decide to go to bed in the night. Rinse and repeat.

At least it's only for six weeks, but this is the time of the year when the weather is actually NICE in my province. I'd be out side every minute of daylight if I could, but this much of a course load has me spending every waking minute either in a lecture, or studying/doing homework. I don't have much time to do anything else, I'm surprised I've mustered up enough leisure time to write this post.

In the end, all of this will be worth it. To quote one of my Prof's: "People in your field of engineering are the highest paid, most arrogant pricks in the field. Everybody hates us because we're ALWAYS right".

-Ron
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.