View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

I found my true inner child.....

Rate this Entry
.....and I found him at a Rammstein concert just a couple of hours ago.

Seriously, the inner child in me was in awe at all of the pyrotechnical skill that was on that stage. That probably was the single most impressive stage show I have ever seen. I always wanted to see a rock concert where flames shot 30 feet from the base of the stage. Actually witnessing that made my inner child very happy.

Ahem. My vocal chords feel raw from all the shouting I did at the concert. My ears are also ringing quite a bit. But those are small prices to pay for that fucking awesome experience.

I'm still very excited over the concert I just went to, but I think now I am starting to wind down, and I probably will go to bed in the next half-hour, with my inner child feeling quite content.

Heh.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

First thing I thought of on reading this was taking my then 5 year old grandson down the street to the firehouse to watch the firemen do their weekly equipment check. He was fascinated for nearly an hour (a lifetime for a 5 year old) as they tested hoses, lights, bucket lifts.....

P.S. you may be less pleased with the ringing 40 years from now.
    Saw Rammstein about a year ago. One of the most insane shows ever. Fortunate that you got to see them sir.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.