View RSS Feed

First Blog

Rate this Entry
So today's my birthday. It's been 19 years since this lich came into existance. My day was pretty decent nothing much really happen. My parents got me a cake with Cthulhu on it. Then for presents I just got cards with money as usual. Pretty normal birthday.

As I look back there is one thing I miss about my older birthdays. I used to get presents. Big boxes wrapped in that paper we all love to tear to pieces. While money means I do get what I want there's that joy of not knowing what was in the gift as you opened it.

Well this little ramble is done for now. Who knows I might do more. Maybe not. *Shrugs*

Happy birthday

Neat cake idea! I can see why you'd find your gifts a little less exciting. Money is certainly practical but it doesn't have that unknown thing going on. I asked my parents to please stick with making their attempts to get me something because it indicates some thought and effort. It's stupid for me to give them money as a gift, so it's a level playing field. Gift-giving is a skill and while it doesn't always come off right, receiving graciously is also a skill if someone made an honest effort. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.