View RSS Feed

Samaki

Tropical storm fay

Rate this Entry
Yeah well, Tropical Storm Fay FINALLY is gone, well not fully, there's still some rain, but it's just what's left of her.

Anyways, it rained for like 4 days straight O.o, a LOT of flooding happened, my front sidewalk was full of water, plus some people houses got flooded =(.

I went swimming on Wednesday, and that was fun, was a little chilly because of the wind, but still fun (for those of you who don't know it's REALLY rare for a tropical storm or hurricane to have thunder and lightning).

We had a little damage to our house, we had water come in a little crack on our roof, and into our garage, we also had water come in through the ground or something, into the dining room, we had wood in there too =0, I don't think it was damaged very much though, because it was sealed or something.

Also, my school started up Monday, but we had Tuesday and Wednesday off because of Fay, then we came back Thursday, and then stayed at home Friday, really odd, but meh.

I took some video of the storm, not much, I may upload it, I dunno, it's not THAT impressive though.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

LOL Your school is a wuss My school made us go in a TORNADO D: Alot oof us did not go though
    Heh, I was out for Thursday, and it was awesome the weather 90% of the time here was great because we were sitting in the eye most of the time.

Ah well, back to school =(
    Updated 23-Aug-2008 at 21:53 by Mink (Words keep getting cut out! >_<)
    I heard on the news about the storm, and a friend of mine that has a sailing boat in Cape Canaveral was quite worried because of it. Although, hitting Florida's West coast first - as the news graphic showed - the damages on the East coast shouldn't be as bad...
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.