View RSS Feed

irataliw

with new seasons come new wetting patterns... i guess

Rate this Entry
Over the last few months I have been voiding in such large volumes that I had put my abena M3s in storage as they barely took one wetting and would need to be changed before accepting a second voiding. . . So I switched to Abena m4s and then tried Bellisimos. I ordered a lot of bellisimos....

See, beforehand Abena m4s and dry24/7 were my nighttime diapers. I would wear a stuffer'd m3 to work, change once and then be fine. But I was finding that even my M4s could only take potentially 2 wettings. Therefore I switched to Bellisimo's during the day. I needed to be able to trust my diaper for more than a 2.5 hour stint.

I found the bellisimo able to hold a little more than the M4, but i don't think it worth it, especially since I do not care for the baby prints. So I have stocked up on M4 (6 cases thanks to ABuniverse's 25% off sale last week).

But now I wonder if maybe I was wrong in my taping method. Upon reading BambinoD's guide I might have a new appreciation for the methods. I have worn for years and years but perhaps I have been wrong. Either way, with the spring weather my wetting habits seem to have returned to a average amount per void and this makes my life easier all around. Still, it will be nice to test my diapers again and see what new habits develop.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.