View RSS Feed

bambinod

Taping Mediums part 4 - surveying our work!

Rate this Entry
Time to see what we've got.

back looks good, that's where we were having problems earlier.

It's not drum-tight, but it will tighten a bit when I lay down.

I don't think the crotch is going to leak either. look at how well the cuffs are held in.

And there's leak guards just under there too, held firmly in the crotch fold.

it's even good up in the front where it tends to gap when sitting

and here's one departing shot of the front tapes, showing the elastic pulled tight for a dry night.

it does tend to pooch up a bit in the front, and would be doing so a lot more if the diaper was a bigger size, but that's ok. Lots of loose padding in the front will help absorb better and save some capacity in the back for later.

I will probably be posting a followup showing the differences in how a larger diaper needs to fit. The lower tapes look a great deal different and there will be quite the large bulge in the front.

Updated 26-Aug-2013 at 01:10 by bambinod

Categories
taping strategies , Helpful hints

Comments

Excellent work! I was always taught from the bag instructions to tape bottom first. I am definitely going to try your methods! Thank you very much!
    Just tried this out. Wow! Big difference in the feel of how it fits. Even compared to I still have it tucked in around the back, this just feels "better" over all. Couple questions though. On this page when you say cuffs do you mean the leg gathers or the leak guards? And also on 3C you say it shouldn't be gaping, but you clearly have a finger able to fit in. Could you explain?
    Nice tutorial.
    I use most of those steps without even thinking of them.
    Heh, part of many years of trial and error
    What a difference! I am very pleased
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.