View RSS Feed

Ordered for the first time.

Rate this Entry
I just ordered two bags of bellissimos. I feel strange...

Of course, I'm excited. I'm also scared. This is the culmination of ~14 years of waiting, wondering, experimenting, what have you. But honestly I thought I would be experiencing stronger emotions at this point. I've been waiting for a long time! Maybe I'm just tired. It is 1 AM, after all.

I just bit myself on the hand to make sure this isn't a dream. I'm not going crazy, am I?

I don't know how to feel right now. Is that normal?

...Kinda funny that it's almost exactly one year after I found this forum that I ordered real diapers for the first time. Heh.

I don't even know why I'm writing all this. I realize it's incoherent, irrelevant. I doubt anyone even cares! I know I wouldn't really care about the obscure , semi-lurking almost ex-member's feelings.
I guess it just feels good to let *someone* know exactly how I feel. I know I should be able to talk with my mom at this point, but it's still pretty awkward. Maybe that'll come with time. I sure hope so...I think.

I know I should have a nice last line to tie this POS together with, but I can't think of one.
Thanks for reading.

Before I bought pacifiers today, and directly afterwards, I felt horrible. I thought "Why am I doing this? I'm so weird" I mean, I was beating myself up. But, after using them, I realize that it's really not weird at all. It's actually really natural. So, yes, it's normal to feel strange, but it all goes away after you use it and realize you're just overreacting. Congrats on the bellisimos! Can't wait to hear how you like them ^-^
    ^_^ good for you COL!
    Thats makes the both of us then,I just ordered two bags of the Teddy's Bambinos just now as well....but since I don't have a card,im taking the risk and doing a money order instead....

Good luck to both of us!!
    Hehe, thanks everyone =3 - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.