View RSS Feed

My blog...Mine, MINE!!!!

Interesting things this week...

Rate this Entry
A couple of interesting things have happened to me this past week. Three of the four nights that I have had to go to work the next morning, I have not slept well and felt very tired when I got up. I realized this morning that I did not diaper each of those nights. I'm going to diaper tonight and see if that makes a difference. If it does, then I'm not sure what it means, but perhaps I'm becoming so used to diapering at night that I just don't feel right unless I'm padded. Guess we'll see what happens.

On one such day, I think it was Wednesday, I complained to my wife about being tired, and told her that if we didn't have an appointment that afternoon I would diaper and take a nap. She said to me that if we didn't have to go anywhere she would diaper me and roll me up in a blankie and pat me to sleep. The next day I said something about taking a nap, and she asked me if I wanted a 'binkie and blankie, and rocked to sleep.' I thought she was kidding, but apparently she was somewhat serious, although she did finally say that she was joking about the binkie. When we went to bed that night I told her that I was ready for the binkie, and she just giggled.

Although my wife does not have a problem with me wearing diapers, she has not yet diapered me, changed me, or indicated that she was interested in participating in my DL side. Although the things she has said over the past week are more toward the AB side, I'm wondering if maybe she wants to play mommy a bit. It's an interesting thought. In a way I hope she does. If she suddenly produces a binkie, then I'll know. Incidentally, I'd gladly take a binkie if she gives one to me.

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.