View RSS Feed

Um... what the hell?

Rate this Entry
Well this afternoon was rather odd.

*Sigh* Okay, so there's this German teacher in my school. I have him about twice a week. He's a frigging great teacher. He's the kind of guy who never screams at anyone. But, of course, because teenagers are horrible, they think they can just disrupt his class on a regular basis and get away with it because said teacher's nice and doesn't give away many write-ups. I was mostly... indifferent about it until today. Hell, I laughed with the class most of the time. Really, my German I and II class just happened to consist of mainly non-douchebags, so it was never much of an issue. But my German Literature class (and, according to my brother, the current German II class) is different. There isn't a day I have German Lit class that someone doesn't do something disruptive.

You see, the class is in fifth period. Fifth period classes are stupid, shorter than regular classes (and only 1/4 of a credit) and, for most teachers, a joke. We aren't having them next year. So, yeah, nobody focuses on anything at the end of the day and everyone goofs off the whole time. There's this one guy specifically who's constantly joking around and derailing the class. Today, he was making jokes and stuff instead of working like we're supposed to (as always). No matter what the teacher said or did to stop him, he just kept going. Then this other chick grabbed the hall pass in the middle of the period and walked off to the bathroom without asking the teacher. For the second time in a row. When he saw her leaving, he told her to ask him first, so this chick friggin back-sassed him. 5 minutes before the bell rang, he asked her to talk to him in the hall. Then the bell rang, and as I was walking down the hall, I heard what I think was the teacher slamming the door. I started thinking, holy crap, he must be pretty pissed to do that... and then like ten seconds later... SOME DUMBASS PULLS THE FUCKING FIRE ALARM. I'm like, oh god, this guy just got done dealing with a bunch of horrible students and he doesn't even get to relax before he has to deal with this effing fire alarm.

This teacher is like one of the best in the school. He doesn't deserve any of this. This weekend, I'm gonna buy him an easter present. I don't have much money, but... *sigh* Hopefully I can find something good to get him.

I know how this is. We have a photo teacher that's the same way, and every time the troll in the class speaks up about anything and becomes a general disturbance, I feel like smacking him. Somehow, his continued enrollment in the class (much less the school) is a mystery.
    Welcome to the 21st century, where kids have no respect whatsoever. I hate being a part of this generation. Just the music they listen to, the way they talk/act, and how they treat others. You're a good person for doing this for your teacher, though Your parents are obviously doing something right.
    To be honest the teacher needs to loose his temper in a controlled manner just the once (too often and it becomes his thing and no-one will care), make a kid cry preferably the biggest trouble maker in the school, break something, have kids 4 classrooms away hear it, let news spread through the school and have no action taken against him (could happen especially if it's planned with his union first).

He'd become the most respected teacher in the school no problem, no one would hassle him and he'd still be the awesome teacher you know, just you'd never want to get on the wrong side of him.
    sounds like a bad day for that dude. it would probably mean a huge amount to him if you told him how much you respect his teaching. the easter present is a nice idea too. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.