View RSS Feed

My blog...Mine, MINE!!!!

What a week....and it's apparently not over yet.

Rate this Entry
My boss has been gone for over a week. He went to visit his daughter in Florida, so I have been in charge at the business. It's been a rather trying week. I key piece of equipment is not working 100%. It's something that I can work around, but requires constant surveillance so things don't go amok. The workload has been bigger than usual because of Easter. And the worst part of it has been the customers. Everyone it seems has been difficult...it's not just the usual snobbishness, it's the demanding attitude of "I want what I want, when I want it, and how I want it, and if you don't do it that way I'll throw a hissy fit. Honestly, Why must everyone act like a three year old when they don't get their way. So anyway, to add to the already unhappy week, I find out this afternoon that the boss is stuck in Florida...flight got canceled or something. So I have to run things for at least one more day, maybe two. And this on one of the busiest weekends of the year. I'm not happy at all, but I'll make it.

Anyway, I got a new package of Abena M4 diapers this past week, but won't be able to wear again until probably Saturday night. I really could use a nice diapering tonight as it makes me feel comfy, but if I make a big mess there won't be enough time to clean up since I have to be up so early. Maybe I'll just hug my teddy bear and suck my thumb for a bit. Maybe wife will let me nurse from her tonight. Or I could just curl up in a ball and cry for a while. Something has to give before I am driven to violence. Oh well, like I always say....it can usually be better, but it can ALWAYS be worse. And I can think of many ways this could be worse.

Toodles all.

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.