View RSS Feed

Leaftail

I hate April Fool's Day.

Rate this Entry
I was trying to look up something on a certain pokemon forum to find out their stupid joke was to get rid of all pokemon stuff -_-

In other news, I think my attraction to diapers is becoming a little too sexual... I'm gonna go diaperless for the next few weeks or a month or so. My last diapering felt so good I don't think I'll need to wear again for a while anyway. That or I'd develop the insatiable urge to wear all the time. I dunno.

Just two more months and school's over! And then the new Pokemon games come out coughinjapancough. And then the electronic entertainment expo starts. And then I'm going to the beach! Summer's gonna be awesome! :3
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I forgot it was april fools day, guess that explains why it says Furdisc at the top of the page.
    At least April Fools' Day was on a weekend. When it's on a weekday, I get to suffer through a day of fake/goofy meetings, bogus product schedule changes, and other such nonsense. It's funny the first time, but gets old quickly!

Good luck with the diaper abstinence!
    haha hadn't noticed the furdisc until you pointed it out ^_^

Google seems to have pulled out all the stops with their gags this year, I hope some of them stick like gmail did
    I remember a similar April's fool I saw a few years ago - a French Pokémon site I was a regular on (Pokélord) changed to YuGiOhlord. That caught me off guard :P

Another one was when Court Records (a Phoenix Wright fan site) faked becoming a Hotel Dusk fansite - the April's fool site actually later became a regular feature of the site O.o
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.