View RSS Feed

Going to be a full time diapered sissy baby!

Day 1 - Part 1

Rate this Entry
[COLOR="#EE82EE"]Took wife to the airport. I was thickly diapered of course so I did not go to loading area with her. I had a baby bottle of juice before I left home. With my wife being blind I left 2 dirty baby bottles on the counter and put my plastic baby bibs in a drawer in the kitchen. While walking out to my pick up, I made a huge mess in my cloth diapers!! I had a big dinner of chilli last night! I had about a 1/2 hour drive home but stopped at Cabellas and bought my grandson a fly rod set for his birthday tomorrow. The Comco plastic baby panties really seal in the odor. I talke to several employees and looked a some guns while I was there to.

When I got home I proceeded to get everything out. i put 51 jars of Gerber baby food in the cupboard along with 3 boxes of cereal, powered baby formula etc. I have more in the garage. I put my new "mattress" protector on the bed tood. It is not as noise as i hoped but it is nice. I moved all of my sissy and baby clothers to where they are easy to see and get too. I got my dollies and plushies on the bed, wasked a load of onsies and other baby clothes. Put most of my baby bottles in the dishwasheer and am running it now.

I am still sitting in my dirty diapers! I have been wearing them messy now for about 2 1/2 hours. As soon as the washing machine is finished and I fish drinking a baby bottles filled with warm infant formula, I am going to change, clean up, pin on fresh diapers and plastic baby panties. Then I will pick out a sissy baby outfit to wear the rest of the day!![/COLOR] :paci:
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

If my wife ever left for a few days I think I would probably diapered 24 hours a day till the last minute too! But according to your blog, that seems like a LOT of unpacking and rearranging. When is your wife coming back?
    Sorry I missed this. I just figured out how to access this.

I wear diapers and plastic panties 24/7. She was gone for 2 weeks.
    Wife knows I am incontinent and a sissy baby. I already have everything set out all of the time.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.