View RSS Feed

Gingy

LifeSaver

Rate this Entry
So... If you haven't realized, I'm on vacation. I am in Corolla, North Carolina. Damn the south is so different from the north!

Well onto the story:
Yesterday, (Thursday) I went to the beach. The waves were huge! And the rip tide was dangeriously strong! So I went surfing...
I finnaly managed to paddle out, so I sat on my board facing the on-coming waves waiting for a ridable one.
All of the sudden I heard a child's voice screaming "Help!!!" so I looked to the rip-tidal area which was about 30 feet to my left, and saw a boy struggling to fight the current and getting pulled out to sea. Me :p being a lifeguard, and the beach not having any, my lifeguard instinct kicked in.
I dove off my board and sprinted towards the drowning boy. When I got a hold on him, the waves would not resist, Poseidon wanted that boy dead... JK!! So as the waves pounded on us, I continued to swim up with my right arm around the boys chest.
When we reached the surfboard I said "Its okay, Im a Lifeguard" then he grabbed onto the board and we kicked in. (obviously the waves were crashing on our heads, but what ever)

I feel awesome...
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

yay whoo hoo
    that is awsome ^^
    that is to cool
    Ahahah Nice remind me to bring you on my Vacations. I've been drug out/swamped By waves and currents before It is not fun.Although I know How TO get back in when the current gets you XD. L

Luckily you were there.

But good for you man Now You can be a super hero.
    I wish you went in on more detail but awesome blog entry. :D
    ^^^ Im not an English major! You're lucky I use punctuations, and correct English!

@ Valerye: Oh yeah! Take me on free vacations anytime! No problem...

I got my lifeguarding paycheck. I made $300 USD from the four days that I've worked there!
    That was epic.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.