View RSS Feed

glassyeyedbb

Wimping out...awww

Rate this Entry
Anyway like I've pretty much announced I'll be purchasing my first pair of adult diapers this Thursday, however I'd like to talk about a time i wimped out at a rather close CVS (which is why I'm walking and extra ten minutes to get to the next CVS) I'd like to know if people thought i had made the right decision.

Well I'd been hanging out at this CVS for a while and i had wanted to see if they had the Depends maximum fitted brief. To my joy they did! I spent at least 10 minutes worrying about who was watching me (which was no one at the time) and in the end just brought a pack of candy i told myself that the next day i would do it. The next day came and i probably made myself more suspicious i spent at least another 15 minutes in the store thinking about whether or not i should do it, I chickened out and once again bought myself some candy an old lady who worked at there was looking at me suspiciously. So i had one more chance that week (which is more chances a week than i get than on the average) it was raining and i decided that today was it, finally i would do it, i picked up the bag of depends and found that it was huge! i noticed that i hadn't cleaned out my book bag and there was no way they were going to fit in there. The old lady who apparently was suspicious of me called the manager to investigate, the man had no hand and had a meta hook in place of it. Maybe he was faking it an trying to intimidate me or maybe he had really had an accident and needed the hook whatever the purpose it scared the hell out of me. Then the old lady came down the incontinence aisle and gave me the dirtiest look ever, i left without buying anything and resolved not to buy anything from that particular CVS again until i had more confidence in buying so this Thursday (February the 7th) I'll be going to a farther away CVS to buy my diapers and I'll probably post an entry and pics on that experience. I ave however read FullMetal's guide to diaper buying and i think that will help me a lot

Oh and i think they were looking at me strangely because they expected that i was looking through the womens pads and taking a few. She probably suspected i was gay

(please forgive spelling mistakes)
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

lol, you should have picked out a pack of diapers and done the heisman trophy stiff arm to the old bag. she was probably upset you were going to take her bag of special pants.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.