View RSS Feed

Going to be a full time diapered sissy baby!

A whole day alone

Rate this Entry
Today I am getting to practice for the first 2 weeks of April when my wife will be gone.

She is away with 2 girlfriends today. She left early. I was still in my thick night diapers, plastic baby panties and footed sleepers when she left.

When I got up, I fixed a baby bottle full of warm fromula and slowly nursed it. Then I put on a baby bib and made myself a breaky of Gerber oatmeal pablum and a jar of Gerber pureed fruit. I made another baby bottle and had a very messy time eating.

My diapers were very wet, so when I finished I changed and put on 2 fluffy pink petticoats and a cute sissy baby dress! I got out my toys and my dollies and played with while watching cartoons. About 10:30 I filled my diapers. I really let loose a huge load! I have a rule that dirty diapers can not be changed until worn at least one hour and they also have to be significantly wet. It is now 1:24 and I am still in them. I have wet them but not enough. I am about to pee into them again. I do need to change as they are beginning to burn. I do wish my friend was here now. He love to pee into my diapers.

I just finished lunch a bit ago. A baby bottle of juice, Gerber spagetti, 1/2 peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a hot dog cut up into small slice and some little slices of cheese. I had these on my Hello Kitty plate.

Awh.............. relief. I can go and change now. Later................
:sweatdrop:
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.