View RSS Feed

Leaftail

Random junk that's on my mind.

Rate this Entry
So, the entire Junior class had standardized testing (PSSAs) for three days in a row last week. What pisses me off (the most, anyway) is that the idiots in charge made these tests take place during the second to last week of the marking period. So I have until this thursday to make up everything I missed, which is... 3 art classes, 2 photography classes, and 1 powerpoint class. If I don't get everything handed in by thursday, I get zeroes.

I don't even get why we need standardized tests. I'm willing to bet 99.9% of my generation thinks the same way about them. I flipping got proficient in all my 4-sights (tests we have to take every marking period that are basically shorter PSSAs) and I have a 4.4something weighted GPA. I'm so angry I can just... Rawr! [/rant]

One good thing about this week is that I'm getting Kid Icarus on Friday and I'm gonna get to play it all weekend. I've been waiting for this game since it was announced in 2010. It looks so epic

In other news, I haven't cut my nails in who knows how long... my mom would say when they get this long if I don't cut them, she'd paint them. Maybe I should let her.

Who votes I should paint my nails? :3
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

standardized tests aren't really testing you -- they're testing your teachers and how well they've taught you. they give the politicians who instituted them the illusion that they're working to improve america's aberrant system of education by holding teachers accountable and blaming all the problems on them.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.