View RSS Feed

Leaftail

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I totally like soggy diapers

Rate this Entry
Ahhhhh~ I'm sitting here in a wet, leaky diaper and it feels great! First it felt uncomfortable and saggy, but after wetting it enough that the pee spread across the entire diaper it started to feel sooo good~

Guess my opinion changes on a regular basis.

I'm gonna stay in this until I take my morning piss. Then maybe eat breakfast in it. I'll be sure to not sit on any furniture other than a wood chair or my bed... I made the mistake of sitting on the couch and wetting it one time too many and leaked a few weeks ago.

*plays with his diaper* <3

*edit* Well I didn't keep it on until breakfast. By 4 am, it was really soggy. I kept playing with it until I noticed it leak yellow goo. So... I stuck my hand in it and masturbated. The goo acted as a lubricant. I've never masturbated with lube or anything like that before. About five minutes in I came. Twice. OH GOD IT WAS EFFING AWESOME. I've never felt that good before~

Updated 19-Mar-2012 at 02:52 by Leaftail

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yeay! Welcome to my world! And...HUH? Do I see something related to my fandom of Pokemon in the top right?

Anyways...That makes the both of us!!
    Wonderful climax(es) to this blog post. I recently discovered what a really good wetting can do. It is usually after the first really BIG swish of pee, about my third woosh, the one that spreads warm over, under, through your legs, and then the excitement builds so that even the slightest brushing of sheet and blanket against the by now packed diaper. . . and you obviously can guess the rest! . . . . Best of luck and thanks for sharing.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.