View RSS Feed

Going to be a full time diapered sissy baby!

Great Day

Rate this Entry
I am really get excited about my 2 weeks alone. I will miss my wife but the opportunity to be a sissy baby for 2 solid weeks is very exciting.

Today I bought a few things to make the time more fun. I got a Munceables Baby Bottle warmer. Boy does it work great! So far today I warmed 3 - 8 oz bottles of infant formula and 4 jars of Gerber baby food. So yummy!! I can't wait to be eating nothing but baby food! I love the stuff to say the least.

I also bought a Hello Kitty plate, some teething toys and rattles. I want to find a couple of push and pull toys to play with. I thnk I will go check out the sed baby stores. Might find some other treasure too. I am thinking a crib mobile would be cool. Priced them new and they are not to bad. think I may just pick one up.

My bed will now be very babyish for sure. I bought a cheap shower curtain to use as a waterproof mattress cover. I had a little time along so I put it on the bed. It is so noisy! Sounds like my bed did when I was a kid. Anyone sitting on it will know for sure I wet the bed!!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.