View RSS Feed

Ronbeast

Wow.

Rate this Entry
It's amazing how quickly money comes and goes , isn't it?

Just a few months ago I was broke and couldn't even't take $20 out of my sealed up bank account. Fast-forward to present day, I have a few bank accounts and over $1500 in freed up cash. I also recently got my first credit card, and today my mom told me that after looking through my tax return papers, I should be getting a return of somewhere around $500.

I honestly don't know what to do with it all. When I don't have any money I make all of these extravagant (Re: expensive) plans. But when I do have money my pockets are locked up solid. I love having a bit of cash in my pocket. I've resorted to just stockpiling it all, as I have a feeling that I will soon be laid off from work (again...).

One of my dreams for the past few years has always been to order one of my dream basses, but I just don't want to shell out the $1200-$1500 for one.

Decisions decisions. I might splurge on my ABDL side a bit, but that would probably be around the $200 mark, certainly not $2000. I might buy the Nintendo 3ds, I've wanted one of those for a while. Probably a new neck for one of my basses. Other than that, I am in the dark.

Meh, I'm sure something will come to me. Perhaps I'll buy a really nice gift for my girlfriend (I'm amazed she has put up with me for almost two years :p ).

-Ron
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Ugh, will someone explain to me the appeal of anything out of the DS line? They are absolutely bloody useless! I've used every DS that's been out, starting with the DS Lite, and I still have no idea why people like them. They look weird, the games are absolute garbage...

!!!
    Dude... go with the 3DS.

And Hal0, I don't mean any disrespect here, but you must not be a Nintendo fanatic like myself. The DS is my favorite game system ever (Besides the Nintendo 64)!
    I always tell myself "Okay, Today's the day I'm gonna start saving!..." A week later and I'm broke. :(
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.