View RSS Feed

First blog

Rate this Entry

I'm not exactly sure what to write here, but I'll try and write something down anyway, I've always found it rude not to introduce myself somewhere.

I'm a 16 year old girl, and nearly a year ago now I was enlightened to the fact that my boyfriend had a diaper fetish. I have to admit that at that point I was pretty shocked. I'd had my suspicious he was maybe incontinent or something, but I was wrong. At first I said I was okay with it, but I didn't want to be part of it. However, in December 2007 I let it be known that I also had a fetish. From that point on I decided maybe trying out fetish things with my boyfriend was a good idea, so I did.

I found it pretty good I have to admit. I'm not really obsessed, but I do like to wear a diaper now. I don't actually do it by myself, but with him.

That's me, I think I can hear footsteps.

Yay ^__^ Too bad there aren't more girls like you
    Welcome, Nice to see that things have turned good out so far!

Don't be afraid to look and post if you feel like it.
    Thanks, ahh..there are more girls out there like me, they're just hard to find.
    I'm quite interested in this forum, as I feel my diaper fetish isn't as pronounced as the rest of you guys, but I know it's growing, so I'm in for a rather odd ride huh?
    Uhuh^^ it's fine by me, I'm just interested
    Plus, diapers are good. Haha.
    And you know fine what else is good :P
    Haha yeah, me too^^ We have loads anf loads of stuff to do as a normal couple again, although last meeting was quite a big step LOL, cycling..haha.
    And even swimming, I PWNED you even though I have shorter legs than you I won all the races :P
    Hahaha a holiday person. But yeah I know, it was great fun! The last thing left is to make me fluent in Dutch huh, that's the only thing that I didn't fit in with^^
    Thanks! That's again helpful to know how people are doing in that sense^^ I know what you mean btw, it took me a while to come to terms with my boyfriend's "kink" but when I tried it I realised it was really nice^^ No obsession for us or anything, but a rather nice activity every now and then I have to admit! - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.