View RSS Feed

Going to be a full time diapered sissy baby!

New Day

Rate this Entry
My Glass Evenflo baby bottles did not arrive.

Wife left early to go with girlfriends to the mall to walk. I am still in my thick cloth night diapers and plastic panties. Also wearing pink footed sleepers with babies on them. I just finished a baby bottle of warm formula. I have another one ready to go for my breaky. My diapers are vey wet from the night and I just made poo in them a few minutes ago.

I am going to make me a big bowl of Gerber Rice cereal. Will also have a jar of Gerber strained pears. Ummm Yummy. I just love eating baby food and drinking warm formula while sucking on a baby bottle nipple!! I have a cute adult sized baby biby layed out. It has a crumb catcher and is pink with baby zoo animals on it. Of course all babies like me need to wear one of these so I do not soil my sleeps.

Actually that really does not matter as I just noticed that my plastic panties have apparently leaked cuz I have a pretty big poo stain on the inside of my right leg at the crotch.

Better go have breaky then shower and change into dry diapers and some more adult clothers before wifey geets home.

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.