View RSS Feed

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I don't think I like soggy diapers.

Rate this Entry
I thought I liked the idea of filling my diapers until they burst. Before I didn't have much of a problem with soggy dipees. But I decided recently to wear a diaper for a whole day without using it as a potty, and I loved it. My diaper feels so cushy when it's dry, but after going in it a couple times, it starts getting soggy and uncomfortable. I love the feeling of a dry diaper against my skin~ Also my parents are getting pretty mad that I'm using my diapers for their intended purpose, so I might as well just wear them and go potty like a big boy from now on. I'd gladly exchange the convenience of soiling myself whenever I want to be able to experience a dry diaper all day. And if I ever want to, I can just go in my pants anyway!

*hugs anyone who read this* <3

I don't like sitting in soggy diapers too! I don't think it's very comfortable at all :P So you're not alone there!
    Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.