View RSS Feed

TenSwords

Hey theVisceral, what do you like to do in your free time?!

Rate this Entry
Well what a good question you have. It's usually a combination of drumming, the computer and Xbox, but since I don't have access to the drums for now, I stick with the internet.

Has anyone ever heard of Yahoo! Answers? I spend all my free time on there nowadays. I like to troll the Religion & Spirituality section just to see how badly lost the Creationists are. And boy, are they lost indeed! I also like to think I have a more abstract knowledge of the Bible and religions in general, so I sometimes enlighten other curious users as well. It makes me feel fuzzy inside, spreading knowledge to anyone who listens.

Drums are gone because they are currently sitting in a studio just begging to be played, but the band hasn't been able to get down there because of various circumstances, including the weather. The guy that owns the place is really confusing; he seems nice and chill at first but then he can turn his back and be a complete douche. He's put a high amount of stress on the band lately, particularly within the first days of trying to work things out. But what can you do? I've been told to get used to it.

But here I am, typing away on ADISC, just because there is nothing else to do. I have burdened you all with a pointless blog, and I would be surprised if you are still reading up to this point. Please, forgive my selfishness for putting the weight of a pointless blog on your shoulders; it must be unbearable.

I'm rambling nonsense, so I'll just stop typing.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.