View RSS Feed

The Randomicity of a SuperDan...

We All Live In...

Rate this Entry
... A yellow submarine, a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine...

... Unless you're not on drugs and live in one of them there citymabobs. In which case, well done you.

In other news, 'dizziness' is my new favourite word. I like that it has two zz's and two ss's and also how it feels when my mouth says it

I wonder if the Oscars were named after someone called Oscar (Oscar Wilde?)... Anyway, dun't (sp) matter really - Meryl Streep won one for sending up Maggie Thatcher. Hurrah!

Is it bad that I am addicted to Diagnosis Murder? Dick van Dyke (aka Penis van Lesbo) is amazing! (When he's not trying to do Cockney and bone Mary Poppins) Personally, this worries me as it comes a short time after my fixation with Murder, She Wrote.

I fear this is definitely a sign of my getting old (I'm 40 now, y'know), so... Just wheel me in front of Columbo (or a jolly fast train) and have done with it, please

Toodle pip, toddlers

Comments

Well, when your blog's title is "Randomocity of a SuperDan", you have to live up to that somehow X3

And when I saw the title "We All Live In..." my first thought was "a Pokemon world!"
    Updated 28-Feb-2012 at 01:54 by BabyPandora
    Glad to see the old you back, Dannyboy. *Starts singin' "Danny boy"*
    Your only old if you see your self in your head as old. And ...and ,and gummy bears are never too old (to eat that is).BTW I'm no toddler I just have no age (at this moment)
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.