View RSS Feed

Just thinking about me

Rate this Entry
I've just returned from a Football (Soccer) match where my team were outplayed and deservedly lost. I am naturally upset, but the team I support are having an awesome season, currently in the promotion play-off zone.

The game I went to today also happened to highlighted homophobia and how they are trying to stop chants of homophobic abuse being aimed at players and other people.

This reminded me about something that has bugged me all week.

I have been constantly reminded by my dad that I seem to be going through a phase and that me being gay is all in my head and a desperate cry for help, (which is completely untrue.) He does the old, "Oh look at those two girls over there, they look cute dont they" saying and it makes me feel very....well uncomfortable.

I just wish he could accept me for who I am. My nan isn't a fan of gays, I know because everytime I go round her house she always says something and it makes my blood boil.

Sigh...... I think i'm going to regress later on to try and make me feel a bit better. I'll hopefully have the house to myself for a few hours tomorrow so i can have a bit of baby time

Actually that doesn't make sense if you're in the south of England.
    Not Birmingham no, a few divisions below them. I'm one of those standing on the terrace kind of fans. We've just come of a run of 7 straight wins, but lost our last two.
    Oh, must be Torquay then. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.