View RSS Feed

tkuk

My sister is a......

Rate this Entry
I feel the need to rant here as I've just about had enough of my sister.

My parents are going away for a night away for the first time in ages, leaving me and my younger sister and brother.

My dad has said that he wants me in charge as I'm the only one they believe who will do any of the housework while they are gone. My sister has just confronted them, saying that its a joke someone two years older than her should be in charge and saying that I am wet when it comes to making orders. She has flat out told me that she wont listen to me and wont be ordered around by me. I must stress that I wont be barking out orders, all I intend to do is to make sure that everything is tidy and all our chores that we have been set by are parents are fulfilled.

Over the weekend, I stayed up until 1am to pick her up from a friends house, then drop 3 of her friends off after they piled into the back of my car when i arrived. Then yesterday I drove her to the movies to see Chronicle, then begged me to pay for her McDonalds afterwards because her and my brother were hungry. She simply told me to add it to the tab that she owes me from over the weekend as she had no money and apparently, I am mister money bags in the family.

I have now had enough of her treating me like shit. No longer will she be allowed to drive my car. No longer will she be allowed to borrow money off me. No longer will she be allowed to push me around like I'm a piece of dirt. I do more for her than she will ever do for me and now she's set me off to work in a foul mood. I've even got a food and hygiene exam to do today and now I cant concentrate on that.

Thanks a bunch sis......
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I don't understand, your profile says you're 20 years old? which means your sister is 18, correct? Why would your parents put somebody in charge if you're both technically adults?

My parents have been going on lenghty vacations (Over a week at a time) and leaving my sister and I at home alone. This happened even when I was only 13 or 14 and she was only about 17. I guess we just live in very different situations :p , good luck with getting your sister to co-operate. I hope your exam goes well too!

-Ron
    Chronicle was a good movie ^_^
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.