View RSS Feed

Rate this Entry
I don't know if neohippie is an actual word but if it isn't I just made it up because I think it accurately describes myself and the type of people I hang out with. We are like new age hippies in our ideals about life. I have smoked pot and I recently quit I'm not ashamed of it at all. I'm an atheist open-minded person and I follow my own moral codes rather than societies I think conformity is the worst thing in the world. I want to save Africa and stop the war in Iraq. My only goal in life is to help other people and I think that that is basically a neohippie

No offense to anyone, but isn't atheism kinda close-minded? I mean, there's no proof that God exists, but no proof he doesn't either. Wouldn't it make more sense to acknowledge that it's just, objectively, an unknown? Agnosticism would be more open-minded. Not saying you aren't open minded, but that's one way you could be... more so.

I didn't even want to say this at first, so please, no one get angry. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.