View RSS Feed

My blog...Mine, MINE!!!!

My wife really doesn't mind my DL side....

Rate this Entry
Earlier this week I told my wife that I was expecting a package in the mail. Usually she knows that means there are diapers (or somthing related to diapers) are coming, and to just put the box in the bedroom closet without opening it. The box was a refurbished Ipod, but the anticipated box prompted a conversation about diapers. She asked me if I had ordered some plastic pants, and of course I answered no, but since I've had leaking problems at night, I asked her if she would mind if I got some new ones...some Leakmasters to go over my cheap Assurance diapers. I love wearing diapers at night, but Abenas are expensive, and I usually use Assurance diapers from Walmart or Sams. She said it was okay, so I have a pair of Leakmaster Deluxe plastic pants coming this week. I have a brand new package of Abenas that I'll open tonight.

Bottom line wife accepts my love of diapers...both wearing them and using them. I sure wish she'd participate and wear with me, but I guess I can't have everything. I suppose most wives would cringe at the fact that their husband likes to wear diapers at night. Anyway, I'll diaper up tonight, wet as much as I can, and wait in anticipation for my 'wife approved' plastic pants. Maybe I can talk her into letting me get some Leakmaster AIO cloth diapers. I really want to try them out.

Life In Diapers

Aw i thought this was gonna be sorta romantic aswell, like you bought her the ipod an dident want her to know then at the end leading to that fact u gave it to her XD
    That may never know. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.