View RSS Feed

New Letters...

Dead Lizard...

Rate this Entry
So, I'm gonna keep this pretty short and sweet, I know I use this blog to B**** and moan about all that isn't going my way and it feels good to have that outlet to vent to, but still, you guys must not be fond of always reading depressing posts that come from me.

But here is to my hope to change the tone of my blog and more importantly day to day.*CHEERS* This was kind of sprung on me but it really could not have come at a better time. I have a different job, its not a new job but I am glad to have it back. Its at a doggie daycare/boarding facility.My first day is well today I guess since its 12:20ish.Goodness I should probably go to sleep. I left this job 2 months before I moved to Kansas City. I hope that I will be will this company for a long, long time now that I am back.

And now more than ever I am motivated to really start saving my money, Its going to be hard though with all of the things that I want to buy like a golf membership or getting my ps3 fixed. Saving money has always been a hard thing for me, I always think that if I have money then there is something for me to buy. Well I guess thats gonna be something I have to learn the hard way.

I guess this is where I leave you. My first positive post in I can't even remember how long and I must say it does feel good to blog about things that go right.

Woppo! GO knock 'em out, with pets and treats!

Quote Originally Posted by Point
    Woppo! GO knock 'em out, with pets and treats!
    I am so ready for 7am to roll around! I will be sure to tell everyone how my first day back after more than 2 years goes!
    First day went really well! so much so that I am going back in at 3:30 to help with checkouts since I "am able to take charge of a pack within seconds." Def. a good day! - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.