View RSS Feed

New methods for washing your face.

Rate this Entry
None of the face washes work for me! Only one or two of the "3 Step" kinds with all the boddles. But those take too long.

I have been trying a few other ways to wash my face.

Listorine on some sort of pad-
This works great for killing germs and bacteria, just you can't get it in your eyes or you will be rubbing them all day.

Elmers glue-
I decided to put this on my arm because I was bored and like to peel off the dried glue. (its funner than it sounds) When I took it off, the skin on my arm was really soft, smooth and clean. So I put glue on my face because I'm a dumbass. The glue isnt waterproof, so you dont have to worry, it comes right off. When I took it off, my face felt just as nice as my arm, so I kept this up and in 2 days my zits were all gone.

I prefer the glue method more than the listorine method because it gets the oils out of your face. I have very oily skin.

K bye! (yes I'm crazy)

Toothepaste is supposed to work well...But don't leave it on overnight...I find that the Clear Care 3 pack thing works well, at least the soap does...You can feel the difference
    Lol what about facial hair? o.O did it just peal off or did it miraculously stay on?
    You dont peel the glue off! Just leave it on a couple minutes after it dries! Then you can rinse it off because Elmers Glue isnt waterproof. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.