View RSS Feed

Im new to blogging, but I'll give it a shot!

Rate this Entry
Dont go any further if you insist on hating me for cursing, or fuc- umm... Messing up my fingernails.

Today I was sitting at my computer starting the first few episodes of season 4 of Futurama. Then the mail came and I got excited, so I ran to the mailbox which is attached to the front of my shingled house. I put my hand under the war of magazines and bills, and made a scooping motion upwards. My middle finger got a 1/2 inch long splinter jammed right up its nail. I pulled my hand away, definetly thinking that was the most painful thing in my life. There wasnt even mail for me anyway... =[

I went inside and showed my mom. She told me I had to get it out, so she brought me some über sharp scizzors, über sharp tweezers and a pin.

I sat there with the pin grabbing at the semi-exposed end of the splinter, I finally grabbed it and yanked, but broke apart a few millimeters into my finger. "shit!" I screamed. So I put on some Bring Me The Horizon mixed with some Bullet For My Valentine, (going to see their show tomorrow night! =]) took the scizzors and very slowly cut right up the center of my nail. That was definetly the most pain I had ever felt in my life! Then I took the pin and stuck it into the skin under my nail and pried the piece of wood out piece by piece.

All I care about is, now its out. Phew!

But I have a ****ed up nail =[

oh gosh rawr that sounds like it really sucked =O
    one word....ouchhh - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.