View RSS Feed

Ethanu

Not sure how much longer...

Rate this Entry
Mom's boyfriend left today. Took the x-box, his computer, his clothes. And left. He left a note that said not to call him, that he didn't want to part of this "fucked up" family. Attached to the note was 100 dollars for bills. (Idiot; the light bill alone is 245 a month.)

Mom and I, we don't really know what to do. We took the money and went out to get some groceries, being sure not to spend all of it. Our rent that we pay to live in the basement of our landlord's home is 675 per month, and we pay our own heat and light bills, as well as internet and the like.

I managed to get two commissions and have $24.89 USD in my paypal, mom's got 43 dollars or so in her wallet and 30 dollars in the bank.

We're honestly not sure how we're going to afford to live here; so she signed up with Welfare today and we have an interview to get a house some time next week.

I pray to god we get it, or this might be the last you hear of me for a while.

Life sucks right now, I hope it starts to look up.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good luck

That's pretty much the lamest way to leave someone. Hope you guys are approved.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.