View RSS Feed

Sick two days...This just Sucks!

Rate this Entry
I've had strep for two days now and it sucks big time! Its the first time all year I've been sick. I even made it through the cold and flu season without even getting a cold. Now durning the summer I get this crap! I woke up yesterday morning w/ throat hurt so bad it felt like it had been cut and a fever. My mom doesn't let me wait about going to the Doc. when I get sick (to many trips to the ER when we have waited) so it was straight to the Doctor and got big shot in my hip that hurts worse every time I have to get one. Well at least he did give me a lolly pop and a prescription for Lortab which is nice. I'm a little better today just medicated and still a really sore throat. I hate being sick and I never get sick any more. I'm blaming it on the little kids I was around Sunday......Well that's all for my rant:therapy:! I'm going to fix me some hot tea....

aww poor sis *air hugs* sorry dont need to get re-sick
    i hope you feel better and i know how you feel i rarely get sick when i do its mostly in the summer
    Haha thanks Mandy...I'm so ready to feel better.
    I hope you get healthy & stay that way!! **hugs** - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.