View RSS Feed

New Letters...

Like A Book...

Rate this Entry
What do you do when it seems like the world is falling apart? 2012 has not been the greatest start to the year. First off my parents are splitting up, and it seems as if we will not be in our current home by mid February or at least that's how my mom is making it out to be. Ive already been asked who I want to live with, and I honestly don't think i want to live with either parent. But I know that I will have to in order to help pay expenses. I'm just at a cross right now with this. Whats going to happen to my dogs if we move? What will happen to our furniture? how do I bring these concerns up? because every time I try, I just get frustrated to the point where i don't want to talk about it. I just see no good coming out of this for anyone, besides the fact that my parents will be apart which seems inevitable at this point.
Along with that going on a close friend of mine is about to be kicked out of his apartment, because of something he cannot control. Since he is not on the lease, the management wants him out, even though all of the bills are always paid on time. This is something that is going to put a real stress on his friendship with his roommates, 1 of which is my best friend, even though all three of these guys are like brothers. But with all of this going on at home it makes it extremely hard to have any input to whats going with them. I know that there is nothing I can do to mend the situation but it still sucks non the less.
And to top this month off my PlayStation 3 now has the Yellow Light Of Death. I know it seems like a tiny problem compared to everything, But being a gamer it really has been like the straw that broke the camels back. I may be able to send it in to get fixed in a few weeks or I may not be able to.

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Looking at the glass half full...... maybe this is the kick in the butt you needed to get out on your own. Looking at your profile, your age is listed as 21.

A house fire did the same thing for me at around the same age. Overcame the inertia as it were. Bounced around friend's houses for a month or so until I found a place, and that was that. Your parents need to solve their own problems. You need to solve yours.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.