View RSS Feed

Need to rant about my emotions/day/life. >__<

Rate this Entry
Today started like every other day... 5:30am wake up and get ready for school. Dad was inconsiderate and smoked near me just as I put cologne on. There goes that. It bothered me to no end thast he would acknowledge I was there, light up, and act as if nothing was wrong!

I tell him time and time again to not smoke near me because people smell it on me during the day and ask if I smoke. I DON'T, SO STOP ASKING. I get to school and all's well.

About half way through the day my mood began to drop, so much so that people starting noticing. My depression was showing through my fake venere. I had a mini-panic attack during class, not emmence enough for anyone to notice. My head started to hurt, I got dizzy, started sweating a bit and my heart was racing so fast I thought I was going to pass out. I know I turned red because my arms looked frost bitten.

Last class of the day was interesting. My professor's eyes met mine at the beginning of class. He looked concerned because I didn't smile or say "hi". I kept to myself most of the class, didn't answer any questions and didn't really respond to jokes or comments. At one point he addressed me mid-sentence, as if to be stating the conversation at me. "Mental Evaluation Form" was the topic. Oh yay, he knows... What was I expecting from an Abnormal Psychology class with the teacher being a therapist? Of course he would know what's up... After class I want to make a quick run for it, to avoid him questioning me. Well guess what? I was stopped with his finger gesturing to come here. He asked what was wrong, how I was feeling. I said "meh". He told me to swing by his office so we could talk. Oh yay. Exactally what I need. <_< I told my other professor I needed to skip her class to talk to him on Wednesday. We'll see how that goes...therapist hasn't called me back. Stressed...I feel like I'm drowning in my own thoughts.

I went to see him today... he basically just said he was concerned for me and asked if I was seeing anyone currently. Which I am. That was that! - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.