View RSS Feed

The Randomicity of a SuperDan...

Ga Ga Goo Goo...

Rate this Entry
... Is about all I can muster after having an op to repair my cleft palate.

I am also considering investing in baby food, as that's about all I can eat, too!

I sincerely hope you're all well - I miss you!

Well... I miss some of you. Some of you... Meh, I can take you or leave you

Comments

You better miss me =) Edit: I forgot to say I missed you to Thanks Pandora!
    Updated 28-Jan-2012 at 00:02 by Lobie
    Do you miss me? I miss you
    I do, I miss you both dearly - with the strength of 1000 suns, do I miss thee. And love... Love you, I do also. But not so strongly.
    Hey Dan! I was wondering where you had gone. I just looked the "cleft palate" thing up (had no idea what it was), and hope everything went super-fine!

Missed me too? *huggles and makes puppy eyes* ^^
    pfft Corse I didn't miss you... Well... Maybe alittle.... >_>
    Super thanks to Dude84 for the flashbacks to the Royal Free and their speciality ďAsian riceĒ, it is little wonder that there are not any obese Asians going around. My current stance on that swill is, you serve it - youíll wear it.

Back on topic: Yeah, I hope your big mouth gets better, cos I dearly miss it Ė well sometimes. We are not amused that we seem to be playing second fiddle to your cling-onís over there on Foolsbook, whatever you have to say you can tell us first.

PS: there is no blog like a Dan blog. Shouldnít worry unduly about the limited vocabulary just now, [quote]Ga Ga Goo Goo...[/quote] as you could still if you wished, write some song lyrics for Lady Ga Ga, seeing as that is all she can manage anyway.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.