View RSS Feed

System Destruction

Got the job!

Rate this Entry
I'm officially the lead programmer for the job I eluded to earlier! (yay!), I'll be managing and developing an application (for Android first I assume), for a client by contract that I apparently am not allowed to release anything about! Yay, non-disclosure!

But I'm certainly pretty excited, it gets me started in real industry other than research, and may give me a good job, or the opportunity at a job once I graduate from University.

I don't know how they will expect me to program the iPhone app, I don't have a mac, and unless they are supplying the equipment I can't program it for them! (Yay, free mac?) Anyways, I'll see how all of this goes and post about it later!

In other news I finally did a clean install of Win 7 on my laptop (thank god).

way to go!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats, that is excellent! I also have a few clients in which I cannot name, we make up code words to discuss them internally so no one gets used to talking about them.
    Another fellow Canadian programer, I'll Say Eh-man to that :P

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy
    does Apple make everyone buy some of their crap for developing iPhone apps
    Yup, that's why nothing of mine is apple compatible, only Linux and windows - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.