View RSS Feed

I just got married :)

Rate this Entry
So I was married on the 14th and have now been married to my beautiful wife for a little over a week. We are both shy individuals and very self conscious. She knew about my incontinence before we got married and while bothered by it decided it was not that big a deal. I have basically been sneaking around with my diapers.

We went on our honeymoon and I brought a black plastic bag to cover my bag of diapers and a second black plastic bag to put my used diapers into after wrapping them in individual diaper bags. It is still very embarrassing and I turn on the sink to disguise the sounds of me changing. We basically had a system of don't ask, don't tell.

She knows I change in the bathroom, but sometimes I think she is too inquisitive. Last night I had just changed for bed and had my used diaper balled and taped into itself to toss in the trash. I normally put it under any trash that is in the bin to hid it, but she was in the doorway when I opened the door. I snuck around her and threw the diaper away and she said, "Hey, you're not throwing clothes away are you!?" (I had covered the used diaper with my pants. I blushed and said, "No." She says, "Well what was it?" "My *ahem* Protection." (I don't call them diapers around her). She asks to see and opens the lid. She then says, "It doesn't matter. I don't care. Just tell me what you are throwing away." I reply that it is embarrassing and she says again not to worry about it.

I love her so much and she makes me so happy Maybe one day I will be comfortable enough to let her see me in my diapers, but not yet. We are both very shy and even in the bedroom when we are "intimate" we have the lights completely off for her. She doesn't want me to see her in her underwear either so I guess we both win in that.

Hadn't posted in a while, but thought I would share my happy news and ask if anyone else had this sort of awkwardness regarding their diapers the first week or so?

Uhm... a bit too early to get married?

That's just my opinion, and I certainly don't know the two of you, but it looks like there's still a low intimacy level between you. Personally, I would not even consider getting married with someone I wasn't 1000% comfortable sharing every single aspect of myself with, and had my significant other feeling the same way about me.

Anyway, if you truly love each other, I'm sure you'll both overcome the initial shyness sooner or later!
    Congratulations! :-) Married for six years here, so far... Time flies. Planning on having any kids?
    @Whisko, Yes, we want kids after she finishes college. I am sure the time will fly by

@Quattrus, I know it is old fashioned but we were both virgins and are fairly heavily religious, so seeing each other naked is a big step for her. We are enjoying discovering more and more about each other every day. I know she loves me. We did not rush to be married She knows everything about me and I love her very much. We are just getting used to married life and being intimate. You are right, though. We will get over our shyness little by little.

Quote Originally Posted by irataliw
    I know she loves me. We did not rush to be married She knows everything about me and I love her very much. We are just getting used to married life and being intimate
    In this case, the gradual discovery process will make your bond even more unique and strong
    She doesn't want you... to see her in her underwear...

lol I loved that episode.

Yeah, Liam... she is weird. even though she is beautiful and I believe a healthy weight, she thinks she is too big. I am sure in six months on the treadmill she will feel better and have more muscle definition. . . . same for me, lol. 15 pounds off would be nice
    congrats on marriage and on saving yourself for your wife I want to save myself for my wife to. don't have a girlfriend yet though.
    I am inclined to think along the lines Quattrus stated. If you two are THAT nervous around each other while in the privacy and intimacy of the bed room,,,,you have some obstacles to overcome. I have only been married for a little over two years, and I can tell you I was 100% comfortable around my wife in literally every aspect of my life (even the diaper part).

Once you get over this initial shyness and are as comfortable around your spouse as you are your own self,,,,your married life takes on a depth that will be difficult to even put into words.

And of course,,, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.