View RSS Feed

LilMonkeyAlex

I'm an Artist!!!

Rate this Entry
Ok, well maybe not yet. But i decided i wanted to try and become one. So i thought 'what the hey?'. I went out and purchased a tablet and started drawing. I doodled a few things and they came out...... um... ok... i guess. And then i got bored and decided.... maybe not.

But then i figured the only way i would get better is if i forced myself to practice. So like a crazy person, i posted a journal for free requests on FA. Had 7 people reply in less than 30 min (them FA peeps love free art, even if they have no idea what my art looks like... I don't even know what my art looks like). So there it was... i was trapped. I HAD to practice.

So i went to work. My first one.....
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	charis.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	7357
I was not too thrilled with it. It was not the worst thing I had ever seen. But it was not as good as i would have liked. I don't even think the person that i drew it for liked it and it was FREE.

My Second one...

Name:	Morphine.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	7358
I was really excited about this one as soon as i got to the sketch portion. The sketch actually looked good. So i couldn't stop. I had to finish it. By the time it was finished, i could not believe how much i had already improved. It still was not great, but came out a lot better than the first one.

My Third one....

Name:	Baal.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	7.0 KB 
ID:	7356
I had to actually double check to make sure that i actually drew this. It came out better than the first two and actually looks as good as some of the stuff i have seen people pay for on FA. It is still not GREAT. But it is the best i have done.

I can't wait to see how much better i can get. Just thought i would share. If you have an interest in something. Try it, you never know. You might end up good at it. And don't give up if the first one or two come out bad, keep practicing and you will get better.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

For starting out, hey those aren't too bad! Some practice and I see talent. I've seen other people try to doodle and it is a train wreck on paper, LOL. The only thing I don't like is the 'devil horns' the first character is flashing. Other than that, I think you have a good start! Keep at it and perhaps you will be a famous TB/BF/AB/DF/DL artists!

,,,,,,and I can say,,yea,,, I knew him back when he started out on ADISC, LOL
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.