View RSS Feed

Happy post :)

Rate this Entry
It's not very often that I write blogs, but when I do, I always seem to be so bloody miserable. So for a change, I'm gonna post some reasons why I'm happy today

1. I've finished my last work shift of the week (well nearly)

2. I'm going to meet a friend (non *b) who I havent seen in ages.

3. My mum found a new job which pays better than her old one and she works her heart out and gets treated like crap by her bosses so I'm happy for her.

4. It's Payday

5. My friends on adisc are the best. Without you guys, I don't know where I would be right now.

I'm sure there are more but my breaks nearly over so it's back to work I go.

Thanks for reading

Wow, I just had to read this. I just love to read some honest positive posting! Looks like your day is looking awesome!

Payday is probably the thing that jumped out at me the most.. that one day always feels so great. *laughs* Everything else is wonderful, especially celebrating your friends. It's always important to give them a shoutout.

Don't let anything ruin your good day!

Glad you are getting some good news for a change. So....... can you loan me some money? :P
    Just kidding. I'm really happy for you.
    Gigglemuffinz: My day was pretty awesome, which has been a rarity since I was diagnosed with depression. It was nice to just be able to be happy and enjoy myself. I've just had some warm milk in my bottle and now I'm all snuggled up with my plushies ready for bed. Today's been really good

ABalex: Thanks and nope, hands off my money you :P - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.