View RSS Feed

Embarrassing buying experience

Rate this Entry
This happened to me last week, but I thought I would share it with you guys anyway.

It was late one evening, and I had a strong urge to wear all of a sudden. I had ordered some Bambinos a little while ago, but I had not received them yet. I was getting pretty desperate so decided I'd just go to the store and buy some cheap diapers in the meantime.

I went to a nearby grocery store, grabbed a pack of Depends Maximum Protection and quickly made my way to a self-checkout register. I did all of this without hesitation since I'm (almost) over the nerves of buying diapers. I got to the cash register, scanned my pack of diapers and pressed the "Pay Now" button. I reached into my jacket pocket, and then I realized...

...I forgot my wallet!

My heart skipped a beat. I was thinking: "Okay... Don't panic... Just cancel the transaction and return the diapers yourself." So I pressed the "Cancel" button and then the machine went on to say these four frightening words: "Please wait for assistance."

I went from to

Just great. I wanted to use the self-checkout to avoid any human interaction, but now someone was going to personally assist me with my pack of diapers. Fortunately, the guy who was monitoring the registers stayed at his computer and cancelled my transaction from there. I returned the diapers myself and then I left. Ughh...

I can't believe I was so foolish to forget my wallet. I did eventually go back to the store that same night and got my diapers. I sure won't be make that same mistake twice!

As for the diapers, they're not Bambinos, but at least I have something to wear now.

Until next time,

Hehe, the big blue bear turned into the red faced bear

Good to know it all turned out alright.
    I used to freak out buying in person too. But now I do it every once in a while for the rush XD - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.