View RSS Feed

Rate this Entry
Well I got back from the Lock-in at my church at like 10 today, and it was really fun.

We first went to one of the counceler peoples house XD, and we went swimming at my neighbors, which was really fun.

We came inside and ate pizza from this REALLY good pizza place, then me and a few of the girls (me and this 18 year old were the only guys there =/) and I pushed a few of them on a tire swing.

While I was trying to stop them the tire swing literally wan me over =0, which would've been pretty funny except I was wearing my only pair of pants, it was right next to a lake, and it was on dirt, so it was pretty much mud, I had to clean my pants off with a cloth, which worked pretty well surprisingly.

We then went to the church and started talking and stuff. Which another guy showed up, the jackass of the youth group, he's still awesome though. We went into the back room and played a few games.

We first played snowball which is where you write a question down on a card and throw it around the room and then the person who get it has to read it and answer it and stuff, we kinda changed it so that you wrote an answer down and threw it and someone had to make up a question for it, which was pretty fun.

(Don't worry pojo one of my answers was cow XP)

We then played the adjective game, which is where you get a card that has a nice word that can describe someone, and you have to pick someone in the room that it describes, and give them a hug, which was pretty fun.

We played Mafia after that, which is where you get a card, there are mafia cards, inspector cards, and civilian cards. And the citizens and inspector have to kill the mafia before the mafia kill all the citizens and inspector, it's kinda hard to explain though =/.

We then went out to the main room and started setting up our beds, WEWT FRO SLEEPING ON A REALLY CRAPPY AIR MATTRESS!!!!!! My air matress blew up to about 3/4 of the way full, then decided that it hated me and wouldn't blow up and more, so I turned it off and tried to turn it back on WHICH IS WOULDN'T =(.

We put all of our air mattresses together then all got in like the middle of the beds and started talking. We talked for about 2 hours, then a bunch of people started heading off to sleep, until me and the jackass were the only ones still awake, which apparently he's awesome when no one else is around.

We talked for about another hour about random crap, mostly about teachers and what they do and stuff, we also talked about how almost all of our conversations in youth group somehow end up in sex, and they do actually =/.

Finally we both went to bed at around 3:30, and as soon as I put my head on my pillow I was out, probably because I got like 8 hours of sleep from the past 2 nights =/.

I woke up the next morning at like 8:30 because he had deflated my mattress because one of the councilors told him to wake me up. I stayed in the bed for like an hour after that then crawled over to a chair and sat down. Then my dad randomely came in before we had even started to clean up, so we got all the chairs back to the way they were supposed to be and I went home.

Really the jackass from the youth group is awesome once you get to know him.

Yay cows
    I saw a bunch of cows yesterday! Then, I ate a cheeseburger. At least it was good though.
    O also I forgot that I haven't eaten meat in 3 days (I don't count special occasions, my dad had his birthday dinner at Sonny's tonight, and I ate a HUGE salad, but every food there besides the salad and soup is meat, and I'm not kidding at least it wasn't beef =D).

I haven't seen a cow in a while though =/ - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.